A tiny slice of my life

This is a look at my life, and the many things I try to learn and do.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Begonia City Motor Inn - Ballarat


Well my husband and I have been away for a short break, he thought he needed a break while painting the kitchen, as he has been working up to it for 2 years I can't understand the need. But never mind we went away for 2 nights.

On the second night we stayed in Ballarat at the Begonia City Motor Inn, we had never stayed there before and as it was on the road out of town, which would make it easier for me to navigate my motorbike home we selected it.


Well I can't speak highly enough of Michael who booked us in or the standard of the room. We had a deal which included breakfast, we selected the cooked breakfast, both of us choosing the bacon and eggs.

At the appointed time for breakfast we received a phone call to say that breakfast was on its way. We got 2 beautifully poached eggs and four rashers of middle bacon on 2 slices of toast. I valiantly ate it all. Thank goodness I was riding, not travelling in the car, as I would have been asleep not long after leaving.

So if you need somewhere to stay in Ballarat consider the Begonia City Motor Inn.

No comments:

Post a Comment