A tiny slice of my life

This is a look at my life, and the many things I try to learn and do.

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Craftsy BOM with Amy Gibson - Last of the Blocks Finished

Well they are all finished the final 8 blocks have been sewn. That makes a total of 20 blocks all together.

I have some really bright red with a white polka dot fabric that I am going to use for the sashings. I may fussy cut some flowers from the other fabrics for the corner stones, but that's a decision for another day.

 

This isn't my normal color scheme but I bought a piece of the red fabric with flowers, then the grey floral and it went from there. I just love the way that the colors jump out at you from the off white background.

Now the blocks are finished I can look at starting Lori Holt's - from Bee in my Bonnet - row along mystery quilt. She is upto row 6 so I had better get a sew along !

No comments:

Post a Comment