A tiny slice of my life

This is a look at my life, and the many things I try to learn and do.

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Tadah The 3 Quilts for the Show are Finished

A couple of months before Christmas I was asked by the local Quilt shop if I would like to enter 3 of my quilts in a quilt show. Well I thought why not.

So in the midst of Christmas preparations , Nana baby sitting duty, Mum taxi duties and the heat l I started and finished before Christmas a quilt for Miss Le Coiffure and her partner as Christmas present a rather large quilt 2.4 metre x 2.8 metre.

Then I decided to finish quiltIng a quilt I had started earlier in the year for Miss Fish.

Then to just make my life even more interesting I decided to design and sew and quilt another quilt between New Years and now.

Phew I'm tired just thinking about it.

So here the are ...

 

The quilt I made for Miss Le Coiffure

 

Miss Fishes quilt. The pattern is called Nana's Garden and yes everyone of those 2 1/2" squares I cut by hand !

 

This is the quilt I designed a simple 4 patch with borders done in baby pink, lemon & grey.

It's time now to drop off the quilts then I can get home. Catch you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment