A tiny slice of my life

This is a look at my life, and the many things I try to learn and do.

Monday, September 10, 2012

This 'n' That

First off I must wish Miss Le Coiffure a Very Happy 25th Birthday. Xxxxxx

No serious cooking done by me over the weekend Mr CLI made his famous soup. So there was tea for both days ! Yum. :-)

I woke yesterday with a terrible sore throat, so a day spent in the recliner under the back pergola was welcome. I feel much better today.

Here is a peek at the card I made for Mr CLI for Fathers Day.

 

Here is the progress of my Licorice Allsorts quilt, I only have to iron each square flat then lay them out in a pattern, then sew the squares together and then top will be finished. Yipee !

 

P.S. on the baby front only 2 weeks & 3 days to go .

No comments:

Post a Comment