A tiny slice of my life

This is a look at my life, and the many things I try to learn and do.

Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas

Well I hope everyone one had a very Merry Christmas.

I had a very quiet Christmas with family at my parents house.

We had hailstones the size of goofballs in the afternoon. My sisters car didn't get any dents, but my parents have 2 holes in the laser light on their veranda.

Also we had spectacular thunder and lightening, which sent my parents dog Coco, into a barking frenzy.

Miss Jess just clambered not my lap and slept, Mr CLI was at his parents house.

We went off to the Boxing Day sales because Miss Fish had 3 vouchers to use, which we did and some.

Well on the car I jury front my shoulder is still giving me a great deal of trouble, I think I will need to go to the Doctors in the New Year.

I hope you are resting up for your New Years celebrations.

No comments:

Post a Comment