A tiny slice of my life

This is a look at my life, and the many things I try to learn and do.

Thursday, February 9, 2012

No Cooking Today ...

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Well I was very lucky last night, Mr CLI took myself, Miss Le Coiffure and her partner out to tea. So there was no cooking going on.

Now the restaurant we went to I have already written about. All four of us waddled out of there very full, so it was off to bed early last night to sleep it off.

After I have posted this blog I am going to peruse my recipe books for something interesting to cook tonight, probably with chicken, after last nights meat fest.

I have even managed this week to pack up the Christmas lights from our front verandah that had been strewn across my sewing room floor. Now I am able to walk in there without tripping over rope lights and santas. Lol

Till tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment