A tiny slice of my life

This is a look at my life, and the many things I try to learn and do.

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Sewing up a Storm, all for a good Cause ...

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Well I hope the photo gives you a hint as to what good reason Miss Le Coiffure and I spent all yesterday making babies bibs and a nappy bag.

Miss Le Coiffure was the cut ironing and simple sewing girl and I was the one that wrestled with the nappy bag. At one stage I had sewn the bottom of the bag to the top by mistake. Lol

So we are going to be grandparents by the end of September. It's all very exciting.

I have had the knitting needles going for the last few weeks making little cardigans and bootees, but I have stopped because all the baby wools seem to be orientated towards pink or blue and as our little bundle hasn't arrived yet I can't buy a specific color. So most of my knitting has been cream or various shades of pale green, it will look like a little frog.

Now that isn't to bad as Mr CLI has a motorbike the color of kermit the frog and he calls Miss Le Coiffure a little tadpole when she is on her motorbike, but now everyone will have to be upgraded so our newest member of the family will be the little tadpole.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

This is actually the theme for one of the little baby quilts I am making it is going to have big Pa frog, then Mummy frog then little baby frog on it. When these quilts are finished I will post pictures.

Well I must fly because my sewing partner is on her way to help me to sew more bibs and maybe even some baby blankets. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment