A tiny slice of my life

This is a look at my life, and the many things I try to learn and do.

Friday, March 30, 2012

Not much happening today ...

Well as you can see no photo today, why because the software I use isn't responding this morning. I get the feeling it is going to be the theme for today.

I am still waiting for a reply from TAC about having my damaged shoulder operated on, a simple request that was sent in January !

Yet I am still waiting for a reply, you ring them and the person you need to speak to is working from home !

What's the good of that if they cant be contacted.

So while I was frustrated and annoyed yesterday I thought I would ring the Insurance co about getting my car excess refunded, even though I supplied them with details they needed 5 yes 5 weeks ago they haven't even requested the police report to get the other drivers details. I ask you in ths day and age how can things take so long !

Well I am going to have to wait, but I am not very happy Jan.

I hope the weekend is better.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear that! I hope next week starts better :)

    ReplyDelete